Thursday, April 14, 2011

ALL IT TAKES IZ A FEW FUNKKIN STROKEZ..NOW DIZIZ THERAPPy

Buzz It


These are some of our sample wall prints/posters! After getting all of these beautifully designed flyers, I decided to jump in and get busy with da' skin. I'm sure some of you sista's wan' some art that caters to your eyez..Well help me with that idea because I haven't found a female participant in that solo-endeavor. Truss me, it will be solo..so long for now.
Recognize the female model?? Yessir!
 
These photos are courtesy of Ladi Auset and DJ Jam Violator-X

1 comment:

  1. hey FunKKy BlacKK, eye love this and most def sis-stars who are always frontin' their exoticnezz an semi xoticknezz must come cccccc UUUUUUUUU....

    ReplyDelete

Please Be Respectful, Thoughtful, and Honest. Let Us Know What You FUNKKin On.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters